- Define the key financial statements: balance sheet, income statement, cash flow as well as key financial terms such as earnings, margins and leverage used in organizations.
- Interpret the financial health and condition of a company, division or responsibility centres and use financial information for management and evaluation.
- Distinguish between accounting and finance and explain the finance role in running businesses.
- Distinguish between public finance and corporate finance.
- Prepare a company’s operating budget and relate it to the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Apply capital budgeting techniques and cost-volume-profit analysis to enhance decision making.
To learn more and attend, head here: https://www.eminentinstitute.com/product/ffnf/