Tired of your ‘mum’ uniform of leggings and baggy T’s? Wondering what office chic looks like these days? Or worried about what to wear to that next job interview or client meeting? We’ve got you covered.
Following on from our super popular ‘Mum’s First styling workshop’ last year, we’re hosting a two-hour interactive career clinic dedicated to getting your personal style back on track with LA’s very own Aristochick — Sumiah Aduib. With step-by-step guides to how to dress for any work situation, this workshop will not only get you back to your stylish self, but also offer the chance to win a personal styling session worth 800AED. We’ll be running through the following, with the usual refreshments and our Hopscotch team on hand:
The session will cover:
• The power of styling, it’s important and what it does for a woman in her career and life.
• How the way you dress and your appearance has a direct impact on self-empowerment and self-confidence.
• Familiarize yourself with the basics of a ‘Core Closet’ every women needs to have to ease the process of getting dressed.
• Achievable examples for the corporate woman / traditional job / office dress code.
• Achievable examples for the entrepreneur / freelancer / consultant
• Discussion and Q&A
Come and join in on what will be a fun and interactive workshop at our favourite Dubai hot-spot, The Sum of Us, on Wednesday the 24th of April, 6-9pm.
Registration at 6pm. Pre-purchasing of tickets is essential to secure your spot — limited seats available.
Sign up via this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org