Introduction to Investments Workshop - Educating, Empowering and Engaging!!
When it comes to learning about investments, most people feel this subject is too technical, too intimidating and yes pretty boring!
However successful investments are crucial to your future financial wellbeing and has significant potential to increase your wealth.
Here is an opportunity to learn more about investments, presented in a basic way which promises not to use any jargon, no acronyms and not be too technical.
The presentation will an open, non-intimidating, relaxed environment to learn, grow and ask any question!
What will be covered in this workshop?
- The five key rules that all investors should follow
- What risks do you face when investing?
- Different types of investments (cash, fixed income, equities, alternatives, ETFs, mutual funds)
- Active vs Passive investment
- Explaining some investment terms
- Time in, not timing is the key to investments
- Dollar cost averaging
- Concept of compound interest
- 10 common mistakes people make when investing and how to avoid?
- The million-dollar question – how to get the best return on your investment
Date: Thursday, 12th March 2020
Time: 6:30pm – 8pm
Location: St. James’s Place Singapore Office, 1 Raffles Place, #15-61, Raffles Place Tower 2, Singapore 048616
Places are limited, so please RSVP soon to secure your spot.
RSVP: Batya Shulman Tel: +65 6390 4721 | Mobile: +65 9626 8576 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org