Join DBS at the Singapore FinTech Festival Innovation Lab Crawl featuring an upsized line-up of activities at DBS Asia X.
Participate in engaging panel discussions as technology and business leaders share their perspectives about invisible innovation. Learn more about how it reimagines banking, and impacts e-commerce, HR, F&B and many other industries in an increasingly digital and interconnected world.
Register now to get more insights into innovation and technology trends, interact with showcases that demonstrate disruptive solutions and experience, and have fun with hands-on activities. And stand a chance to win a SYMA X5HW FPV drone!
15 Nov, Thursday | 10.30am – 6.00pm
- Showcase tour and hands-on activities
- Panel discussion: Disruptive technologies in the e-commerce space (1pm – 2pm)
- Workshop by Neuromapping for Talent Management by Wonderful Minds (4pm – 5pm)
16 Nov, Friday | 10.30am – 6.00pm
- Showcase tour and hands-on activities
- Presentation & panel discussion: DBS Innovation Outlook (11.30am – 12.45pm)
- Panel discussion: Creating intelligent customer experiences with AI, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics (1.30pm – 2.30pm)
- Panel discussion: Entrepreneurs disrupting Asia’s finance industry (4pm – 5pm)
- Workshop by Neuromapping for Talent Management by Wonderful Minds (3pm – 4pm)
Panel Discussion Topics
15 November, Thursday
1.00pm – 2.00pm
Disruptive technologies in the e-commerce space
E-commerce is going beyond online shopping or online payments. Businesses have been incorporating advanced technologies into their operations to enhance customer experience by removing friction – making experiences seamless and instant. However sometimes friction, if applied strategically can actually enhance the customer experience. At this session guests will share their insights on how disruptive technologies are molding the modern retail business.
Moderator: Gene Wong, Managing Director, Digital, Consumer Banking Group, DBS
Confirmed panellists: Oracle, Visa, Shopback, AORA
16 November, Friday
11.30am – 12.45pm
DBS Innovation Outlook – Responsible Innovation
Innovation is undoubtedly shaping our future. It is changing how we think and behave, and not to mention directing the global economy. While technology is advancing people’s lives, there are dimensions that should not be neglected – the main element of responsibility. As we head towards a future permeated with invisible innovation, we need to integrate the concept of responsible innovation at the very core of our innovation strategies and processes.
The panel discussion is an extension of the conversation from the DBS Innovation Outlook where the top five innovation trends will be presented.
Moderator: Bidyut Dumra, Head of Innovation, DBS
Confirmed panellists: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA)
1.30pm – 2.30pm
Creating intelligent customer experiences with AI, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics
Upcoming new technologies are forcing companies to change their business models and adapt to the new market reality of consumers accessing customized information while “on the go.” As a result, organizations need to put more effort into digitization to provide intelligent and tailored experiences for their customers via embracing new technologies such as advanced analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and Big Data. During this session, our panellists will share their thoughts on creating intelligent customer experiences via these new technologies.
Moderator: Sameer Gupta, Chief Analytics Officer, DBS
Confirmed panellists: ZenDesk, Salesforce
4.00pm – 5.00pm
Entrepreneurs disrupting Asia’s finance industry
The wave of startups can be seen across the world in recent years. Besides introducing brand new ideas to the marketplace, entrepreneurs at the same time disrupt the market norm, particularly in Asia’s finance industry. This session provides a platform for guests to express their views on entrepreneurs’ roles in shaping today’s Asian financial industry.
Moderator: Associate Professor Qian Wenlan, Department of Finance, NUS Business School
Confirmed panellists: Funding Societies, Platinum Analytics, Hoolah, DBS
15 Nov, Thurs
4.00pm – 5.00pm
16 Nov, Fri
3.00pm – 4.00pm
Neuromapping for Talent Management
by Wonderful Minds
Every person possesses innate abilities and talents – but how can we identify and draw out each of our potential and talents for maximum success?
Attend an exclusive workshop hosted by Leny Painan, CEO of Wonderful Minds, to find out how you can achieve this!
Wonderful Minds’ state of the art patented technology based on dermatoglyphics, or the scientific study of fingerprints can help individuals attain a better understanding of their unique strengths in just five minutes.
Learn more about out how this solution has helped individuals through:
· Being career smart by selecting a career most suited to their talents and personality
· Effective management of human resources by hiring right and assigning roles and responsibilities based on each employee’s potential and skills
· General advice regarding brain capacity, brain nutrition and even sleep quality
Getting to DBS Asia X
As the Sandcrawler has limited parking, should you wish to drive, kindly take note of the other parking facilities nearby below. If you are travelling by public transport, the closest MRT station is one-north, and the service at the closest bus stop is 191.
- Fusionopolis (1 Fusionopolis Way Singapore 138632)
- Galaxis (1 & 3 Fusionopolis Place Singapore 138577)
- SPRING Singapore (1 Fusionopolis Walk, South Tower, Solaris, Singapore 138628)
- Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate (Ayer Rajah Crescent)
- Pixel @ one-north (10 Central Exchange Green Singapore 138649)