Our Client is an Award-Winning, Global & Integrated PR Comms Agency based in Singapore with offices around the world, looking for talented account staff for its busy office and list of impressive clients.
Looking for talent who can proactively engage on opportunities in shaping client's reputation and profile and take on high level of initiative and accountability for client projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4 years + experience working in a PR Agency and experience handling business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C) PR accounts
- High levels of communication - both presentation, verbal and written skills
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios.
Looking for a Account Manager, a strategic, media savvy individual responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and help grow them through a range of PR tools and social media activity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Spearheading both traditional PR and social media projects
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services.
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff.