Do you have 10+ years experience in a planning role? Our client is Global advertsing agency, and they are looking for a passionate Senior Strategy/Planning Director who isn't just cool but who can take the team to the next level.
We’re looking for someone experienced and talented to fill this role. Someone who can see beyond the everyday and can think on their feet and formulate bold strategies and campaign ideas and turn them into a reality. You will have 10+ years of experience in a planning role, working on a range of integrated campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior tier 1 agency experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience leading a team
- Good understanding integrated campaigns
- Ability to effectively present to and build relationships with key decision makers in one-on-one meetings and networking events
- Hands-on experience
- A marketing/advertising degree
As the Planning Director, you’ll be working in a great team across advertising and strategy. You will be heading up all clients as and when needed. You will lead nurture the junior in the team and work alongside the creative and client servicing team as well. This role reports directly into the MD for the region.
- Liaising with client servicing team, creatives, clients etc.
- Keeping on top of budgets and timescales
- Management and mentoring of the team reporting into you
- The ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions
- Highly organized and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Creatively minded and have the passion to develop ideas with the creative team
- Confident and articulate with agency colleagues and clients alike