· 8 years’ work experience within tourism, eCommerce industry or digital marketing
· Business development experience within Middle East market is essential
· High familiarity with travel products, experience with attractions, activities, tours and transportation preferred
· Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills
· Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented
· Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
· Bachelor degree in hospitality or business management preferred.
The role will involve management of suppliers in a wide variety of verticals, including attractions, tours, activities, transportation and travel essentials across Middle East and India regions.
· Develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of attraction, tour, transportation and activity for the companies rapidly growing, global customer base.
· Acquisition: Identify the best products based on current demand and sales potential and bring them onboard the companies platform. Supervise onboarding of products, with support of local team members, editorial and quality control teams.
· Account management: Cultivate relationships with partners to help maximize their sales potential on the company’s various distribution platforms. Communicate the companies business strengths and brand value to suppliers.
· Optimization: Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content, maintain at a market leading position at all times.
· Coordination: Work closely with various functions in the company - marketing to maximize sales, operations to improve efficiency, revenue to optimize pricing, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats, finance to ensure accurate payment and minimise risk, and media team to secure marketing funds from suppliers.
· Market updates: Identify market trends and provide market & competitor updates through on-going research and analyses.
· Influence: Represent the company to build the profile with key destination influencers in the country (e.g. DMOs, tourism bureaus, trade organizations, etc.)
· Leadership: Build and lead a strong business development team to deliver tangible results in each of the above areas. As an agile and fast growing company, this person should prepare for expansion, redundancy, coaching, evaluation, striving for upward mobility of entire team.