Our client is a leading global media technology services company who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their offices in Singapore and play a key role in leading growth in the region.
The right candidate should have a proven track record of going out and winning new business, working in media services / technologies and have a thorough understanding of the media landscape in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
Skills Experience required:
· Fluency in English and Mandarin is a plus
· Candidates from media and news serivces background preferred.
· Must have at least 4-8 years selling experience.
· Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
· Entrepreneurial drive, resilience and the ability to achieve goals in a fast paced environment.
· Prospect for potential new clients and convert new business wins.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or assigned regions to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities and Identify key decision makers within the client organization and develop strong sales pipelines.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Plan approaches and pitches.
· Participate in pricing and service negotiations.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.