This is a 2 month opportunity open to women. Our Client, Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, Digitas/Arcade, MSLGROUP and Prodigious networks
If you have always been interested in technology and how digital advertising works; if you love a challenge, are hardworking, ambitious and keen to kick start your career in a fast paced and international environment, we should definitely talk!
As a Social Campaign Manager you will be responsible for responding to briefs in a timely and efficient manner, providing detailed rationales and media plans covering the latest innovations and opportunities from social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as a range of solutions available via our preferred or proprietary technology partners.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
You will learn from the best, benefit from in-house and external training and gain exposure to the newest innovations in the space with direct contact with Twitter, Facebook and Instagram along with other social media platforms and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Possess a strong desire and motivation to learn and excel
- 3+ years of experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- 3+ years of experience with Social PMD platforms such as Kenshoo, 4C, Marin
- Basic Understanding of traditional and digital media planning elements
- Passionate interest in digital solutions and technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, especially Excel. Advanced Excel skills (macros) is a plus
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and manage detail work