Calling all ex-agency mamas! If you're currently looking for a flexible role in digital marketing, we could have the answer for you. Our client is an exciting fast-growing start-up in the B2B service sector, and they urgently need your expertise to help grow their online presence.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing guru to run PPC campaigns, manage SEO and all kinds of growth efforts for this client. Ideally you'll have an agency or start-up background and you should be well-versed in principles and practice of search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO.) as well as other channels. You should also be analytical and good with numbers!
-2-3 years experience with organic and paid acquisition media management, at an agency; experience with a startup would also be great
-Understanding of key customer acquisition metrics
-Very strong Excel and/or SQL skills or the ability and willingness to learn as it pertains to the position
-Experience with digital tools such as ad platforms (Instagram, Linkedin, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, marketing analytics tools, and ESP management and execution
Here's how the role breaks down:
- Manage and optimize the existing digital marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Keep maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms if needed.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Manage SEO content and social media accounts.
We'd love to hear from you!
On a day to day basis you'll be working with our team of recruiters and resourcers to service businesses, senior clients and candidates across the PR, creative and communications industry. This is a...Apply Now
Key Responsibilities: Overseas digital initiatives, and implementation of data and analytic solutions to meet business objectives.Work with clients and agencies to gather relevant data from a var...Apply Now
This is a super exciting role on a part-time basis based in their offices:Develop and implement sales strategiesResearch organizations via the web, LinkedIn, social media, CRM platformsCreate and del...Apply Now