Calling all ex-agency mamas! If you're currently looking for a flexible role in digital marketing, we could have the answer for you. Our client is an exciting fast-growing start-up in the B2B service sector, and they urgently need your expertise to help grow their online presence.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing guru to run PPC campaigns, manage SEO and all kinds of growth efforts for this client. Ideally you'll have an agency or start-up background and you should be well-versed in principles and practice of search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO.) as well as other channels. You should also be analytical and good with numbers!
-2-3 years experience with organic and paid acquisition media management, at an agency; experience with a startup would also be great
-Understanding of key customer acquisition metrics
-Very strong Excel and/or SQL skills or the ability and willingness to learn as it pertains to the position
-Experience with digital tools such as ad platforms (Instagram, Linkedin, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, marketing analytics tools, and ESP management and execution
Here's how the role breaks down:
- Manage and optimize the existing digital marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Keep maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms if needed.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Manage SEO content and social media accounts.
We'd love to hear from you!
This is a flexible role that only requires 15 to 20 hours a week, mostly on the weekends to facilitate events and work can be done off site during the weekdays.You are to ensure successful end-to-end...Apply Now
This is a hands-on role with some flexibility involved. If you feel you can demonstrate the following skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you:You will track personal sales against targets e...Apply Now
This role is for candidates who likes to be on the field and can handle fast paced workflows. If you think that you demonstrate these skills and have relevant experience, we'd like to hear from you: Y...Apply Now