CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS
Are you looking for a great flexible employer? Do you want to work with some the biggest companies in the world? Are you a talented relationship manager?
Our client's mission is to help solve important, complex global issues. To achieve this they deliver remarkable solutions that fuse the mind with machines. This augments human intellect and judgement with the power of machine intelligence (machine learning, big data, analytics and artificial intelligence). Their advanced software platforms then enable real-time and interactive human-driven, machine assisted analysis of complex business environments, networks of issues, stakeholders, positions, influence and interests.
These are deployed in over 100+ countries to Fortune 100 companies and partners such as McKinsey & Co.
This role is only open to those currently residing in Singapore or who are a trailing spouses relocating to Singapore.
Key things our client is looking for in you:
● An ability to see the big picture;
● Interest in technology (you don’t need to know how to program or be an expert in one technology);
● Great communications skills (good English is a must and multi-lingual skills are very valued);
● Solid general knowledge and research skills;
● Excellent problem-solving capabilities (you’ll have to think on your feet and manage complex problems on a daily basis);
● Adaptability (our customers are always bringing on new challenges);
● Motivation, talent, and passion (You’ve got to love it!);
● Respect for diversity (‘isms’, intolerance, egos don’t work here).
CSMs work on complex, often fascinating projects with some of the biggest companies in the world at a senior level. They are central to the success of our client's mission. They must grasp complex issues in places they’ve sometimes never heard of, map out and mine key information into a beautifully crafted elegant business solution and then work with the client to ensure they achieve significant value.Three key areas of work include strategic client management, Product / wider tech solutions knowledge & team management
● Be the primary point of contact for project success and build strong client relationships aiming for fully engaged and happy clients;
● Leads the setup, delivery and management of 2 or more projects for global clients;
● Manages smooth project delivery processes and great customer communications;
● Becomes a subject matter expert, decoupling complex risk environment into a simple taxonomy of interconnected issues and identifying key stakeholders influencing the same;
● Monitors and captures relevant trends and business insights for the client;
● Develop, forecast & track key project metrics;
● Resource/team allocation and management for optimum solution delivery;
● Work consistently for high product adoption within client teams;
● Gather customer needs and requirements where relevant, and structure business use-cases to Dev/Product Team.
As the Planning Director, you’ll be working in a great team across advertising and strategy. You will be heading up all clients as and when needed. You will lead nurture the junior in the team and wor...Apply Now
Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience. Delivering SEO-friendly product copy across our web properties:...Apply Now
Lead, mentor and guide the teamProvide advice and strategic counsel to clients Lead the client servicing efforts across the agency's portfolio A strategic mind-set, with a desire to win new business a...Apply Now