If you're looking for a full-time role in events that also does some good in the world, look no further. Our client is a non-profit organisation in the textiles and fashion industry that aims to bring together leaders from across multiple sectors to bolster the fashion industry both in Singapore as well as internationally, actively working to position Singapore as an innovative fashion hub in Southeast Asia, centred in Technology & Innovation, Sustainability and Asian Craftsmanship.
The Events Manager oversees the strategy and planning of all meetings and events. You will be responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to, coordinating logistics and event volunteers, communicating, maintaining and developing existing or new client relationships.Proven experience as event manager is very important for this role, as well as:
• Skilled in project management
• Able to multitask and act quickly
• Outstanding communication, negotiation ability and interpersonal skills and excellent organisational skills
• Team player with leadership skills
• Computer savvy, proficient with MS and Google programs.
• Responsible for planning and executing on all events
• Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire
• Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, vendors, legal obligations, staffing, budgets, etc.) for Marketing and Events Director to review
• Manage and coordinate with partners and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, suppliers, travel, speakers, volunteers etc.) on the day of the event
• Work closely with Marketing and Events Director to manage registration list on all events. Includes responding to attendee inquiries and cancellations
• Work closely with Marketing team to plan and create marketing materials for all events
• Liaising with Marketing team to promote the event
• Liaising with partners and designers to create a brand for the event and organising the production of necessary event supplies (for example, tickets, conference packs, brochures, posters, etc.)
• Handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
• Recruit and manage a team of volunteers assisting with events
• Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently.
You will need to execute and manage the Strategy set for the brand ensuring what the brand does is in line with the strategy at all times. Be the primary liaison between client and agency Work with Ac...Apply Now
Due to ongoing success, the agency is expanding and they are looking for a Account Director to take charge of two of the agencies largest accounts.Key Responsibilities· Lead the client service t...Apply Now
The role requires the candidate to be fluent in MANDARIN and possess strong English skills. You are up to date on current trends in adversting and creation and adept at forming compelling stories with...Apply Now