This is the ideal opportunity for somebody looking to get back to work after a break who has a design background. Based in Dubai, our client is a social enterprise working with multiple farmers on demonstration farms in Ghana and Kenya, to teach efficient, sustainable techniques on how best to grow and sell their produce. They currently have team members in Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Hong Kong and the UAE, and are in rapid growth phase.
· Background in fine arts or graphic design
· Excellent graphic design skills and computer literacy of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
· Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
· Basic knowledge of web design software such as Dreamweaver
· Basic photography skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
· Language skills: English
· Proven ability to adapt to working in a multi-cultural environment
· Work well in a team.
You will be part of small, but passionate team based in JLT, and the Junior Graphic Designer reports to the Communications Director.
Design process and execution
· Have an innovative and creative approach to all multimedia design projects, from print productions, video projects and digital design
· Have a thorough understanding and hands-on experience with all phases of the design process; from trend research and design strategy to concept development and execution
· Create all desired communications collaterals such as websites, catalogues, brochures, newsletters (MailChimp), posters, infographics, e-banners, business cards, roll-ups etc.
· Ability to create a Corporate Identity from scratch, including all relevant branding elements such as logos, stationary, packaging and web design
· Prepare layout digital newsletters, press releases, stock reports etc
· Create artwork for packaging, labels and product leaflets
· Manage suppliers and agencies to deliver high quality and cost efficient materials and ensure the flawless production process of all marketing materials.
· Assist in keeping the websites and social media up to date
You will need to execute and manage the Strategy set for the brand ensuring what the brand does is in line with the strategy at all times. Be the primary liaison between client and agency Work with Ac...Apply Now
Due to ongoing success, the agency is expanding and they are looking for a Account Director to take charge of two of the agencies largest accounts.Key Responsibilities· Lead the client service t...Apply Now
The role requires the candidate to be fluent in MANDARIN and possess strong English skills. You are up to date on current trends in adversting and creation and adept at forming compelling stories with...Apply Now