Calling all strategic thinkers, self-starters and those who are passionate about gender equality and women empowerment! Our client, fantastic NGO, United Women Singapore looking for a Senior Associate in Partnerships to establish and continue corporate engagement and networking within the corporate and non-profit industry.
United Women Singapore is a non-profit organisation that aims to advance and drive gender equality and women’s empowerment, and build a pipeline of women leaders and influencers in Singapore and the region.
Its annual HeForShe Impact Awards recognises individuals and organisations who are active promoters of gender equality in the workplace and in their community.
United Women Singapore works towards narrowing the gender inequality gap through it’s Girls2Pioneers (G2P) programme in Singapore, which encourages girls, aged 9-14 years, to take up STEM subjects in their higher education and careers, and thereby, pave the way for a more gender equal society. The programme reaches out to 4,500 girls each year.
This role will take the lead and responsibility for securing and building partnerships, establish & continue corporate engagement and networking within the corporate and non-profit industry in Singapore, while fundraising for programmes and creating awareness primarily in Singapore and the region.
Key responsibilities include:
• Conceptualise and create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
• Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound leads, emails and client visits,
while delivering a great experience to our partners
• Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners
• Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnerships
• Be responsible for the flagship fundraising events in addition to developing new and sustainable fundraising initiatives
• Develop and plan donor management and coordination with internal departments, including memberships and periodic donations
Communications and CRM
• Maintain and ensure an updated list of all the contacts for partners including sponsors, vendors and service providers to enable import into the CRM database for ready access
• Work with the Marketing & Communications Manager to develop the marketing collaterals for the events and assist with social media outreach
• Maintain clear channels of communication within the team and the organisation
The key task as a media monitor will be to scan newspapers, television, and the Internet for news items on search engines such a meltwater, Factiva, Gorkana etc. These stories can be about a specific...Apply Now
Designing independently or as part of a team, depending on each project Working hard to get your concepts developed for inclusion in each presentation Inputting constructive input into each design cri...Apply Now
The Public Relations Account Manager will be based in Dubai and work on an attractive portfolio of hospitality, lifestyle and consumer accounts. The ideal candidate will have exceptional written Engli...Apply Now