Are you looking for a great flexible employer? Do you want to work with some the biggest companies in the world? Are you a talented software engineer with a passion for tech? Our client's mission is to help solve important, complex global issues. To achieve this they deliver remarkable solutions that fuse the mind with machines. This augments human intellect and judgement with the power of machine intelligence (machine learning, big data, analytics and artificial intelligence). Their advanced software platforms then enable real-time and interactive human-driven, machine assisted analysis of complex business environments, networks of issues, stakeholders, positions, influence and interests.
These are deployed in over 100+ countries to Fortune 100 companies and partners such as McKinsey & Co.
This role is only open to those currently residing in Singapore or if you are a trailing spouses relocating to Singapore.
Qualifications, Requirements and Nice to haves:
○ At least 6 years of overall experience, 4 years of relevant experience;
○ Exposure to several programming languages;
○ Good understanding of programming paradigms (imperative, object oriented,
○ Exposure to functional programming (Elixir, Clojure, Haskell, Scala, etc.);
○ Good understanding of databases and storage solutions (exposure to Postgres
○ Experience with serverless architecture (AWS Lambda in particular);
○ Experience with DevOps Concepts (including blue-green deployments);
○ Experience with Secure Development Lifecycle practices;
○ Basic understanding of CI / CD;
○ Fluent in TDD and testing techniques;
○ Focused on best practices and code quality.
○ Team player;
○ Driven and independent;
○ Able to think outside the box and find good solutions;
○ Able to interact effectively with non-technical people to understand requirements;
○ Residing in Singapore.
● Nice to have
○ Contributions to OS projects;
○ Public GitHub (or other) account showing some history;
○ Contributions to the StackOverflow community.
We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about technology. Our Tech Stack: Elixir / Phoenix, Python, React / Redux, Postgres, AWS
Things you should expect from TSC:
The best place you will ever work; Fast track learning through exposure to various roles across the organisation; Honed skill sets; Direct access, respect and mentoring from the leadership with an interest in your development.
Key responsibilities for this role are to:Develop, maintain, and deploy corporate macOS images and software packages to Mac laptop and desktop clients, as well as create, manage, develop and secure en...Apply Now
We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about technology. Our Tech Stack: Elixir / Phoenix, Python, React / Redux, Postgres, AWSThings you should expect from TSC:The best place you wi...Apply Now
Providing counsel and guidance to CBD clients on their incorporation journeyPreparing corporate and commercial agreements relating to the incorporation and/or restructuring of UAE businesses and spons...Apply Now