Our client is one of the fastest growing global online travel platforms, with offices in over 20+ countries and over 1000 employees. The company has had a number of rounds of investment and aims to be the biggest player in their space over the next few years, so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious marketing player with plenty of room for growth!
If you have at least eight years working experience in Marketing, with specific background around forming partnerships to drive channels and relationships forward, we would love to hear from you. Here's a bit more about what we need:
· A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence.
· Strong team management experience is preferred
· Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established relationships to programs that impact the business
· Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
The role will involve leading and setting up marketing campaigns across the Middle East and also building strategic partnerships to help grow the business. This person will also be tasked with building a leading marketing team as the business grows in the region.
· Responsible for both online and offline marketing for the Arabic outbound market
· Plan and monitor the execution of marketing campaigns
· Develop strategic partnerships to grow the company’s presence and customer acquisition locally
· Drive local execution of growth initiatives including integrated co-marketing campaigns, product partnerships and promotions.
· Negotiate and monitor execution of partnership contracts and ensure compliance of all parties including key baseline materials such as guidelines, templates and checklists for regional partnerships
· Identify and evaluate risk for new business initiatives, and manage project teams during the execution phase
· Analyse and report performance of campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies and identify new growth opportunities online
· Provide input to digital, creative and social teams to ensure their content supports overall messaging and marketing strategies
· Accountable for results and responsible for comprehensive reporting of performances to management together with recommended next steps for the markets within or across teams
· Effectively align with internal stakeholders (e.g. management, brand marketing, data and analytics teams etc) on business objectives and directions.