Are you a graphic designer with packaging experience? Our client is a successful branding design agency based in Singapore. They are a leading independent agency. Due to their continuing growth, they are now looking for an experienced middleweight Designer to join their passionate, agile and creative team in Singapore.
You have a design/fine arts degree and at least 2 years of experience in branding and packaging design. You are able to work well in a team and develop conceptual ideas. You must have consumer based design experience and ideally worked on a range of sectors including FMCG, alcohol, beauty & corporate.
- You have prior experience in working in a fast paced environment
- You have had hands-on experience
- You are able to think conceptually working on integrated designs
- Your portfolio demonstrates an understanding of design in terms of typography, photography, illustration and colour
- You have strong communication skills to work with the client & design team
- You are able to clearly express yourself and explain your ideas to the team.
As a Designer you’ll be working in a fun team and reporting to the ECD. You will be working closely with the team and will deliver projects from beginning to end. You will be involved with the concept development through to fully completed design solutions for branding & packaging.
- You are to create & execute design concepts, working from guidelines to deliver effective visual design solutions
- You are to ensure the highest quality work is delivered
- You are to work on designs to produce effective solutions
- You have the ability to follow guidelines and also create conceptual designs
- You have strong experience in presenting to senior members of the team
- You are to manage multiple projects at any one time and meet tight deadlines
- You can work well in a team and also work well independently when needed
- You must have a keen eye for detail.