Our client is a friendly boutique Irish food and beverage import & sales company and they are seeking a part-time Sales & Operations Manager to help drive the business forward. This role would be suitable for someone who is a self-starter and likes to work on their own initiative; someone who enjoys sales and meeting people; and importantly an individual who has a keen eye for market opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following preferred attributes:
- Passion for food
- Knowledge of food retailing or distribution in the region
- Ability to engage confidently with third parties.
The candidate must meet the following job requirements:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Willing to work 2.5 days per week on average but with flexibility
- Work independently at home for operations matters
- Work out-of-the-home meeting customers and buyers and at events
- Some experience in the food retailing and/or logistics sector
- Ideally PR or holding Singaporean visa.
The job scope is based on a flexible 2.5 days a week arrangement with work from home options. The remuneration will be based on monthly salary plus commission. It will involve:
- Driving sales with current and new buyers
- Managing sales relationships including deliveries, in-shop promotion
- Provision of regular sales tracking and reports to the board
- Managing online sales, driving promotions and pricing incentives
- Promoting and marketing of products and suppliers online and at events.
- Managing stock
- Ensuring successful 3rd party relationships including, but not limited to, logistics partners, government departments (SFA etc.), buyers, organisations, and clubs
- Ensuring the financial management of accounts and acting as point person for related queries
- Managing general admin as required.
The successful candidate will be defining concepts, establish strategies and manage the delivery of visual design at all account levels. Key ResponsibilitiesLead the definition and creation of flexibl...Apply Now
With 8 years plus experience, we'd like to hear from you if the following sounds interesting to you:You will lead regional and local clients to develop on-time customer solutions You will create strat...Apply Now
Suggest strategy and tactics that coordinate with and augment the overall media plan objectives for DWA’s B2B clientsCreate and actively manage and optimize programmatic campaigns in DSPsBe consistent...Apply Now