Working for a leading creative media agency with offices in over 100 locations, this is a wonderful opportunity to get back to work in marketing for the right candidate!
If you feel you have relevant experience in this sector, we'd love to hear from you:
- Over 4 years of experience in digital marketing with excellent understand of performance marketing (SEM, Paid Social and Display), conversion and online customer acquisition
- Experience with performance marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and HTML
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality results within tight timelines
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible to drive and implement regional digital marketing initiatives to improve traffic and customer engagement. They will also be adept providing creative input on content and viral marketing strategies.
- Drive and implement regional digital marketing initiatives to improve traffic, engagement, sales and customer retention
- Plan, develop, implement and optimize paid media always-on and campaign ads to achieve relevant digital KPI aligned with business targets
- Perform daily optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, bid management, ad creative and landing page testing
- Create reports with data obtained for regular updates on content performance
- Provide creative input on content and viral marketing strategies.