Do you have a background in research? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a sector leader? Our client is a globally leading insights agency that assists businesses excel by understanding consumer decision behaviour. Their partners rely on them to convert difficult questions into simple reporting and actionable answers. Their Singapore team is expanding, and they are now looking for a Senior Research Manager.
You should be equipped with prior market research experience on the supplier side and have a basic knowledge of conjoint and multivariate techniques. Additionally, be able to demonstrate a successful track record in account management.
- With >5 years of relevant work market research experience.
- Preferably, in one or more of these areas: banking and finance, social research, public policy, community trend measurement, and/or strategy and communications
- Proven track record of converting complex business & marketing issues into simple and actionable recommendations
- Experience in client relationship management and client accounts development is needed
- Strong technical and analytical skills, with the passion and openness to learn new quantitative research methodologies and analysis frameworks
- Basic knowledge of discrete choice modelling and simulation models
- Experience presenting results to senior stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude and acquisition power
- Experience and/or interest in people management
- Authorisation to work in Singapore is a plus
As their Senior Research Manager, you’ll serve as the primary point of contact for clients throughout all phases of market research projects. You are the ‘unicorn’ at driving projects – utilise your strong analytical and project management skills to lead and co-execute them; ensuring clients receive clear and actionable insights.
You should have hands-on experience and be prepared to manage, supervise, and execute all phases of market research studies i.e.:
- Questionnaire preparation
- Report writing
· Take a consultative approach and serve as a strategic sparring partner. You will discuss business problems and marketing issues with clients throughout the market research projects, from proposal to in-person presentation with senior audiences
· Supervise the work of Analysts / Senior Analysts, and contribute to their growth and career development
· Help power the company’s future by contributing to the improvement of their products and services offered in the region