Blog: WFH During Lockdown
5 Minute Read: Working from Home focus
Right now, we're all struggling and coping in our own ways - whether as parents, employees, business leaders or, simply, as human beings. At Hopscotch, we have been quite amazed by the wealth of free resources that have been shared with us by our partners near and far since these crazy times began.
So, we have decided to curate a simple list to share the knowledge from these experts in their fields. From podcasts to webinars, readings to apps, we'll be posting our favourite resources categorised to support our community through these tricky waters.
In this update, , especially if there's also the demands of parenting involved...goodness knows, it's a challenge. Below is a list of useful resources to keep things as calm and focussed as possible. Do let us know in the comments of any more:
Working from Home:
- podcast with Mums In Biz
- Many of us are now WFH,
- 5 Survival Tips for time-crunched parents
- Family-Friendly Policies and Good Workplace Practices for Now - WEPs
- "I feel like I have five jobs".
- from Trello
- Working from home with kids feels unsustainable - .
- How history can bring us hope right now- .
- 8 things successful women do differently
- A parent’s guide to keeping your children mentally healthy and sociable during lockdown from ParentCloud
- from Working Families
- MAGNITT Webinars
- April 14th, 10am - United Nations Global Compact -
- 17th April 2020, 12:00 – 13:30 – British Chambers of Commerce with Helen McGuire, Hopscotch
Please remember to follow Hopscotch.work on LinkedIn & Instagram and register at https://hopscotch.work to stay up to date. Coming up, we'll be sharing resources to help you parent, channels to follow for business advice and tips to help you stay well in mind and body.
Stay safe, stay sane and take care!
Recently, we posted a poll on our Hopscotch Twitte...Read More
At Hopscotch, one of our key pillars is Connection...Read More
What happened when Heidi met Hopscotch...Last Sund...Read More
4-min read. On November 14 and 15 naseba hosted i...Read More