Hopscotch ('us', 'we', or 'our') operates at www.hopscotch.work (the 'site'). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information for registration purposes to access our website and in order for us to contact you. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of certain information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Information Collection & Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email, address, mobile number and work history ('Personal Information').
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data').This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that could help in your quest to find a role or utilse any of the websites services.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.Like many sites, we use 'cookies' to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Third Party Content Or Sites
Our Service (text, video or image) may at times contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Hopscotch DMCC. Hopscotch DMCC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Hopscotch DMCC and itâ€™s associate website (www.hopscotch.work) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the website ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your email, mobile phone number, address & work history. Such information will be stored securely by Hopscotch DMCC and not be provided to any third party.
Use Of Data
By registering or using the www.hopscotch.work website, you acknowledge that we will be holding personal information or data such as contact information, website traffic habit data and content pertaining to your employment or personal history. In accordance with global standards of best practice and inline with the recent GDPR regulations, Hopscotch DMCC acknowledges that users of our website can;
- Access - Request access to your personal data history (directly linked to use of our website) and ask how Hopscotch DMCC has been using it.
- To Be forgotten - if consumers are no longer customers, they have the right to have their data deleted.
- To Data portability â€“ individuals reserve the right to transfer their data from one service provider to another.
- To be informed â€“ individuals must be informed before a company gathers their data, consumers must opt in for their data to be gathered.
- To have information corrected â€“ individuals can have their data updated if it is outdated or incorrect.
- To restrict processing â€“ individuals can request their data is not used for processing.
- To object - individuals can stop the processing of their data for marketing, any processing must stop as soon as the request is received.
- To be notified â€“ if there has been a data breach which compromises the individualâ€™s personal data, they must be informed within 72 hours.